We recognise that much of our work may be installed and operating in areas that harbour fragile ecosystems and important biodiversity. Lattey Civil & Precast seeks to eliminate negative environmental impact whenever possible. Our commitment to responsible environmental management includes:
- Compliance with all applicable environmental legislations and resource consent parameters.
- Employing practical methods that seek to eliminate or minimise practices that adversely impact the natural environment, including land, air and water, contain harmful materials and recycle wherever practicable.
- Preparing specific environmental management plans as required by contractual obligations.
- Operating a staff training program that ensures staff adopt a environmentally sensitive approach to eliminate or reduce negative environmental impact and provide feedback to continually develop our Environmental Management System.
- Protecting designated areas that may be of cultural or heritage significance.